Current Designs FORP 5-button box Diamond
5-Button Diamond Fiber Optic Response Pad, used in fMRI and MEG computer research tasks. Requires the 932 interface and 12 fiber bundle. All plastic construction.
Current Designs' fMRI response pad is the perfect choice for computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
* Handheld for the 900 series interfaces
* Five 0.42 in. (1.1 cm) colored round buttons (blue, yellow, green,red, purple))
* 0.5 in. (1.25 cm) button spacing center to center (green, purple, blue buttons)
* 0.75 in. (1.9 cm) button spacing center to center (red, purple, yellow buttons)
* Ergonomic enclosure 1.25 x 3.75 x 2.25/1.75 in. (2.8 x 9.5 x 5.8/4 cm)
* 10 ft (3 m) long fiber pigtailed connector
* Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
WHAT ELSE IS NEEDED
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.
ab 2 zu je 1.097,56 €
und Sie sparen 10%