Current Designs FORP 5 button box Cylinder
5-Button Cylinder Fiber Optic Response Pad used in fMRI and MEG computer research tasks.
Requires the 932 interface and 12 fiber bundle. All plastic construction.
Current Designs' fMRI response pad is the perfect choice for computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
* Handheld for the 932 interface
* Five 0.42 in. (1.1 cm) colored round buttons (blue, yellow, green, red and blue)
* Button spacing 0.8 in. (2 cm) center to center for fingers
* Cylinder 1 in. (2.5 cm) diameter by 7 in. (17.8 cm) length
* Ergonomic button device with four finger buttons and one thumb button; can be used with identical results by left or right hand
* 10 ft (3 m) long fiber pigtailed connector
* Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
WHAT ELSE IS NEEDED
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.